I decided to take sometime and write a list of my favorite movies. I can’t think of all of them now, but I’ll put down as many as I remember and I’ll add updates as I remember them. Here’s the list in no particular order:
– The Note Book: Aww, I love this movie, every time i watch it I cry like a baby. Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling are super hot in the movie. I always dream about having a relationship so deep that even if things don’t work out right away, somehow everything would turn out fine. I must say I don’t want to lose my memories of the greatest love of my life like she did, but all in all a great movie.
– Gone with the wind: Use to be one of my favorite movies and books. I watched that movie so much that I eventually ended up not being able to watch it for a very long time. How sad is that! I use to have the biggest crush on Clark Gable. So smug and full of himself, and Scarlett just annoyed the hell out of me, so stupid! I recommend this movie, since its such a classic thing and everyone should watch it!
– When Harry met Sally: I absolutely adore this movie, the idea of falling in love with your best friend has crossed almost everyone’s head at one point or another and this movie is the best way to show it. Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan are amazing on screen together. I can’t even count the number of times a guy friend and I had the type of discussion they had and we pretty much to the same conclusion as they did, a guy and a girl can’t just be friends, sex always changes everything! (I’m actually watching this right now for the 2nd time in row tonight! lol)
– Sliding doors: Another fantastic movie about the what if things had happened in a different way. I’m not a big fan of Gwyneth Paltrow, but she was good and John Hannah is an adorable character.
– Star Trek 2009: Lots of hot guys in my favorite sci-fi movie. I’m a big Trekkie fan and I pretty much have seen all the episodes of all Star Trek shows, all generations. When I watched the latest Star Trek movie I experienced all the emotions a director/producer wants a movie goer to experience, scared, excited, sad, happy and giddy (My friend was not very happy when I cried in the theater after Kirk’s dad exploded along with his ship! lol) . It was a great come back for Star Trek and I have to buy the DVD for it!
– Love Actually: Very cute movie filled with lots of lovable British cast. One of my favorite parts is when Keira Knightley’s husband’s friend tells her how he feels about her. I loved the delivery!The movie starts off confusing with too many story lines goign on at the same time but it will all make sense at the end, just keep on watching.
– You’ve got mail: Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan have a few movies together and I must say they are a winning team! The whole concept of falling in love over the internet was such a big thing and probably still is, but to be able to make it in a sweet un-creepy way was great. Even though if I was in Ryan’s shoes would have kicked Hank’s butt for playing with my mind for awhile, I would have totally had the same reaction when she found out that her mystery friend from the net is the same person who put her out of job and she had grown to love. What a wonderful world!
– I love you man: My mom and I have a big crush on Paul Rudd and we thing Jason Segel is a cute, awkward giant! The idea of finding friends after a certain age is pretty hard, most people find their friends either in the last years of high school or during the college /university years and as we get older finding friends gets harder and harder. So having to go along with these guys on their “man dates” is a total treat. The combination uptight Rudd and easy going Segel just totally makes the movie worth watching.
– Under the Tuscan sun: This movie came out a few months after I returned from studying in Italy and I could not have been happier. I wish I could be able to drop my life here and go buy a half ruined villa in Tuscany and forget all about the crap that the modern city dwellers have to deal with.I love Diane Lane, she’s so pretty and amazing. I hope I look like her when i get to her age! ahahah
– Something’s gotta give: I liked this movie because it shows that even if people are old and single there’s still hope for finding love. I think the combination of the actors in this movie just make it even better. This is a total family movie that you can watch with people of all ages, even though there’s a little bit of sex goign on, it’s more funny than x rated.