There is still some time left to hit up Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale going on till August 5th and pickup some Fall pieces for your wardrobe. I already posted my picks for Accessories and Beauty products before and here are my picks from the clothing section.
I always keep a look out for great outerwear when I’m out shopping. You never know when and where you find those perfect pieces. I usually stick with basic colours for my jackets so I get more wear out of them and with more of my wardrobe. Black, grey/charcoal and beige are obviously the more popular choices in my closet.
Checkout these picks.
*Left to right, scroll down to find more information on the product.*
- Sven Reversible Wool Blend Coat by RAG & BONE: Reversible and great colours for Fall. If you have a more minimalistic outlook when it comes to your wardrobe this is the one to pick.
- Cushat Quilted Jacket by BARBOUR: Famous British brand known for their heritage and craftsmanship of their product. I recommend going a size up for this brand.
- Hooded Rain Jacket by KRISTEN BLAKE: Great piece for those windy rainy days of Fall. I keep one of these in the car just in case if I need it.
- Menswear Blazer by TROUVÉ: This houndstooth patterns screams Fall. Throw on a thin sweater, scarf, skinny jeans and booties and you are good to go. Great for office and play and can go with pretty much anything!
- Double Face Genuine Shearling Collar Jacket by VINCE: Love a fun collar on a jacket. Wear it with a turtleneck and a pencil skirt for an easy polished look for work.
- Double Face Coat by KENNETH COLE NEW YORK: Perfect layering piece to take you from outerwear in Fall to a cozy layer under your Winter jacket when the -30 degrees weather hit us. Love the detail on the sleeves and the clean look of it.
- Double Face Wool Blend Wrap Front Coat by BADGLEY MISCHKA: Love this soft lavender colour just to add a little colour to your wardrobe for the season. If lavender is not your colour, this jacket comes in grey and beige too. Super soft to the touch!
- Tie Sleeve Trench Coat by HALOGEN®: Basic trench for Fall and Spring. A little more styled with the detail of the tie sleeve but still basic enough to carry you for years. If you don’t have a trench coat, this is a great piece. I love the colour as well as it is a little deeper than other ones I’ve seen lately so it doesn’t wash you out.
Don’t forget, the Anniversary Sale is on till August 5th closing and prices go back to regular on August 6th.