I came across an article written by Tom Ford on the British Vogue website about 15 must haves for any man. I thought the list was simple but genius; so I decided to share the list here without making any changes. Keep in mind absence of any of these points isn’t a bad thing and don’t make or break a man.
1. To Laugh: A sense of humour.
2. Starting The Day: A daily read of a newspaper.
4. Grooming Essentials: Tweezers.
5. A Signature: A good cologne that becomes a signature.
6. The Right Suit: A well cut dark suit.
7. Style Classics: A pair of classic black lace-up shoes.
9. Denim: A perfect pair of dark denim jeans.
10. Wardrobe Staples: Lots of crisp white cotton shirts.
12. Something Smart: A classic tuxedo.
13. Efficient Accessories: A beautiful day watch with a metal band.
14. Cool Accessories: The perfect sunglasses.
I hope Mr. Ford or British Vogue don’t get upset at me for copying the list….all materials in this post is from Vogue.co.uk.